63 Tumbalong Boulevard, Haymarket, NSW 2000 Haymarket
Darling Square is taking shape within the most beautiful harbor city in the world. Please note the access point of this building is at the cross-section of Tumbalong Boulevard and the Light rail near the UTS library. It is just steps from that harbor and from the bustling city center, it's designed and positioned to be one of the city's most walkable and connected new neighborhoods.
Level 6, Facing the interior common area. Away from the crowd and noise.
- 1 Room +1 Study. The study is big enough to be used as a room.
- Open kitchen plan with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops.
- Modern design kitchen cabinet units and standard appliance
- All-natural light of the day
- Internal laundry with dryer and storage cabinet
- Security intercom
Range of dining
Haymarket shopping center