137-143 Herring Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Macquarie Park
Drawing on the natural environment outside, Neue is set to cast a striking impression. Inspired by the native flower Banksia, the air corridor act as the stem, with each apartment a distinctive floret, NEUE’s design is organic and functional.
NEUE ‘s unique architectural outlook and floor layout design bring a new apartment living concept, one not limited by the building envelop, but rather jumping out of box to create a more breathable space, much like a house, with less clutter to manage.
Inside, every detail about life is carefully considered but appears effortless when it come together. Every piece of stone, every tapware unit, every appliance and colour scheme are chosen with heart and purposeful taste, so your everyday living is just left with pure joy.
Designed by award winning architect SJB, in collaboration with reputable construction powerhouse Parkview and leading global developer Coli Australia. From inside to outside, this elite team have ensured all the highest standards are met.
Located in the heart of Macquarie park, NEUE is only minutes away to everything you need in daily life. Education, transport, shopping , work and play, nothing is too far to reach.
Project Developer: Coli Australia www.coli.com.au
Project Architect: SJB www.sjb.com.au
Project Builder: Parkview www.parkview.com.au
• 1 Bed with Parking
• 1 + Multi-Purpose Room
• 2 Bedroom with Parking
• 3 Bedroom Skyhomes
• 4 Bedroom Penthouse
1. 85% of apartments on corner positions ensuring maximum light and privacy
2. 2-4 apartments per corridor
3. Handcrafted joinery, Miele appliances, generous pantry storage
4. 40mm stone benchtops with double bevel edges
5. Timber flooring
6. Reverse Cycle Ducted AC
• Macquarie University Metro – 600m
• Macquarie Shopping Centre – 700m
• Macquarie University – 1km
• Macquarie University Hospital – 1.1km
• Lane Cove National Park – 10 min by car